2012 had been an exciting year. With too many ups and downs. 2012- the year I left home It's the year I left for a dream which I have always wanted to fulfill. Stepping into a foreign country, meeting new friends, exploring new places, experiencing many unlucky as well as happy events. Been through a depressed period but managed to pick myself back up. Really love backpacking despite us always complaining how tired we were. No words can express how much that 6 months meant to me. Thinking back, it felt like a dream. Just that, the dream lasted for 6 months. 2012- the year i fell in love. Quoting from zd "whole new set of problems amidst the fun and laughter" Can't agree more with him. But till this day I still cannot believe what has happened. Counting my blessings. (: 2012- the year i stayed over in school for academic purpose Design Project. The worst and the most stressful period in my uni life. Was so stressed that i have been feeling breathless ever since. Recovered from this illness since primary school. Now, it's back. But then again, if you ask me again, I don't know if DP or FYP is worst. Now, I shall bid goodbye to 2012, probably one of the most memorable year of my life.
Bidding farewell to my friends. Was super excited upon stepping onto the snow-land. My first time seeing snow. Now I really miss the cold and wearing my furry boots.
Meeting old friends when i'm overseas gave me the 'family' warmth. Travelling alone to London just for Mayday was a once in a lifetime experience. Thank goodness for Harry's apartment.
Travelling around Europe is the greatest reward from my SEP.
Staying together with my 482 housemate. They are so lovely and nice people. Helping us out when we have trouble with our school work, helping us to keep the apartment clean, cheering us up when we are down. Glad to have moved to Michiel de Ruyterweg and being housemates with them.
The best beer I have ever drank in my life, considering that I'm not a beer fanatic
My first time skiing. Looking pro. But in fact I fell down 124871673 times. Skydiving! Something which I have always been wanting to try. Was so unlucky during that period of time that I actually thought I might die. Especially so when Caroline parachute got tangled. The adrenaline was so simply amazing.
Back from Singapore. Met up with friends. Took part in my 4th ICCS. Doing my part to clean the environment. 1010 anniversary. and the 3rd nike run!
Our spot for DP where we camped for the night.
I love Delft and I really miss Delft.
I miss Tromso and I really do.
I think this photo is beautiful. Blue sky, white snow and happy us. Thank you 2012, you have been amazing.